Worksop homes left without power
AROUND 11,000 homes across Worksop were left without power following damage to an underground cable this morning (Tuesday 26th February).
A Western Power spokesman said power was restored for most customers within an hour.
Around 50 homes in the Cheapside area experienced further disruption until 11am while engineers worked to repair a broken fuse in the sub-station.
“We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will be fully investigating the third-party damage to the underground cable once all repairs have been made,” she said.
Anyone experiencing any problems with their power supply should call Western Power’s emergency helpline on 0800 056 8090.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South