Tucking in to fundraising challenge - SLIDESHOW
FROM bugs to brains – the menu at the White Lion in Worksop was not the usual pub grub.
Those brave enough to sample the unusual dishes were not there for a delicious meal – they were raising money for charity.
The friends of North Anston man David Middleton, who has terminal cancer, were raising money for the charities who had helped David during his illness.
Click on the play button to view a SLIDESHOW of photographs taken at the event.
Full story in this week’s Dinnington Guardian on Sale now.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Todwick turn-off opens early
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West