Time to get pedal ready
local cyclists are being urged to get skilled up before they hit the roads.
“If you’ve got a new bike for Christmas, or fancy improving your health and saving a fortune by riding more often, give us a call so you can make sure you’re a skilled up urban cycle commuter?” said Gareth Nicholas, from Pedal Ready.
“The Department for Transport has just updated their cycle commuting courses, so we can teach you the latest advanced cycling skills.”
The free sessions are funded by the government through Rotherham Council and are available at no charge to anyone working or living in Rotherham.
Call 0114 2412775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- Todwick turn-off opens early
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West