SYCF chief steps down
THE chief executive of South Yorkshire Community Foundation (SYCF) is stepping down after six years with the fundraising organisation.
During her time with the organisation, Pauline Grice was responsible for achievements, including running an appeal to help victims of the 2007 floods for which she was made an MBE.
A spokesman for the foundation said: “We are sad to announce Pauline is stepping down as chief executive officer of SYCF after six years at the helm.”
“Pauline has been the driving force behind all that South Yorkshire Community Foundation has achieved in her time as chief executive and she will be greatly missed.”
As well as her role at SYCF, Pauline is also a member of Sheffield First Partnership Board, which oversees the work of public bodies in the city.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North