Restaurant owner arrest warrant issued
A WARRANT has been granted for the arrest of a Worksop restaurant owner.
Mohammed Abdul Kashem is facing 15 charges relating to the contravening of several food hygiene regulations at Monsoon, on Ryton Street.
The charges have been brought about by Bassetlaw Council’s environmental health department. On Friday magistrates in Worksop issued a warrant to be granted for Kashem’s arrest after he failed to appear in court.
Among the charges it is alleged that cooked spinach was ‘exposed for sale’ which had white flecks of mould on it and food likely to support the growth of food poisoning bacteria or toxins was being stored above 8c.
He also faces charges of failing to comply with Hygiene Improvement Notices.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South