Maltby man in blue badge prosection
Rotherham Borough Council has secured another successful prosecution in the fight against blue badge misuse.
On Wednesday 30th January 24-year-old Michael Bowler of Glencairn Close, Maltby, failed to appear at Rotherham Magistrates Court.
He was charged with using his grandmother’s disabled persons blue badge to park in a designated disabled bay on Main Street in Rotherham, in August last year when his grandmother was not present.
Bowler was found guilty in his absence and ordered to pay a fine of £55 plus £100 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Rotherham Council parking services manager Martin Beard, said: “We will continue to investigate suspected blue badge misuse and prosecute when appropriate.”
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- Todwick turn-off opens early
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West