‘Mad’ teens stole bike
A TEENAGER who admitted stealing a bike and attempting to steal a scooter has been given a community order.
Jamie Bradford, 18, of Sandy Lane, was placed on a 12 month order.
Worksop Magistrates’ Court heard that Bradford and a friend had gone to Retford on 3rd November to buy cannabis, but after failing they went on a ‘mad one’.
Bradford and his friend damaged the scooter trying to steal it and then stole the bike.
In mitigation the court heard that Bradford had been trying to get into less trouble, but was finding it difficult because of his past.
His sentence includes education and training, £90 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West