Exhibition for M1 changes
People can find out more about plans to add extra capacity on the M1 at Thurcroft by upgrading it to a managed motorway.
Improvements are planned for 10.6 miles of the M1 from junction 32 to junction 35a.
The hard shoulder of the M1 will be converted to a permanent traffic lane. Variable mandatory speed limits, displayed on overhead and verge-mounted signs, will help smooth the flow of traffic and reduce congestion.
Public information exhibitions will be held at The Source at Meadowhall today (Friday) from 2-8pm and tomorrow (Saturday) from 10am-4pm. Highways Agency staff will be on hand to listen to concerns and answer questions.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North