Driver dies after A57 truck crash
A TRUCK driver has died after a crash on the A57 this morning (Monday 28th January 2013).
His vehicle left the road at the roundabout junction just after the Wilkinson’s depot at around 6.50am.
The 56-year-old driver was taken to Bassetlaw Hospital where he later died.
No other vehicle is thought to have been involved in the incident.
The A57 was closed between the Wilkinson’s entrance and the Manton Wood roundabout while the scene was cleared and police conducted their enquiries. It reopened at around 10.45am.
Notts Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it to contact them on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West