Crown for drugs case
A WORKSOP man will have his drugs case heard at Nottingham Crown Court.
Ashby Espin, 22, of The Croft, appeared at Worksop Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 3rd January when his case was committed to the crown court.
He faces a charge of possession with intent to supply cannabis, dating back to 1st August 2012, and another of supplying the class B drug between 31st May and 1st August 2012.
Espin, who has not yet entered a plea, will next appear at Nottingham Crown Court on the morning of 1st February.
He was released on unconditional bail until then.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South