Go back in time at Old Hall
YOU can enjoy some good old-fashioned Christmas fun at Gainsborough Old Hall this month as the historic landmark takes trip back in time.
The Punch will be flowing, the fires glowing and the musicians blowing at Gainsborough Old Hall’s Victorian Christmas craft fair.
There will be costumed characters, beautiful, unusual and unique gifts for all the family and many breath-taking new traditional crafts in their first ever year at the Old Hall.
The Victorian Craft Fair is the annual opportunity to visit this medieval manor house in all its festive glory and get into the Christmas spirit as a whole host of the region’s most talented artists and crafters unveil their handiwork.
Victoria Mason, Site Coordinator, said: “This year we’re delighted to present the new café and shop area plus new areas of the house opened up for the first time for visitors to explore.”
The Old Hall’s Victorian Christmas Craft Fair is on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November from 10am to 5pm.
Entry is £1. For more information, please visit www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/gainsborougholdhall.
- Are YOU planning a Christmas event? Get in touch and let us know.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- Todwick turn-off opens early
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West