Happy over hospital stay
just a few days ago I was a terrified 75 year old lady going through the doors of Bassetlaw Hospital for her very first ever operation and hospital stay. How lucky have I been?
But now I was so nervous not knowing what to expect next, but once through the doors everything was explained to myself and my daughter who accompanied me. Within a short time we were both at ease.
After the operation which lasted approximately two hours, I was taken to the ward where I was made comfortable and given all the care and attention needed. Everyone was so wonderful and this is why I would be very much obliged if you would pass on a great big thanks to Miss Mammo and her first class team and to each and everyone of the nursing staff on Ward B6, not forgetting the porter, each and everyone were all Professional and a credit to the NHS.
Bassetlaw Hospital thanks again, very well done, keep up the good work and bless you all.
MRS EDNA DRING
The Old Bowling Green, Rhodesia
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West