Arrow Farm’s porky prize
Arrow Farm Shop’s resident butcher Craig Mcgurk, has won the prestigious annual Sausage Competition at the Hodsock Snowdrop Festival.
Craig impressed the judges with his delicious Pork, Cheddar and Red Onion Sausages. He took home a bottle of champagne and a tasty chocolate plaque, which is soon to be replaced with an official certificate that will be proudly displayed at the Arrow Farm butchery counter.
He said: “I decided I wanted to create a recipe that was totally unique and different. “I’m thrilled to now be offering it to our customers!”
Craig’s award-winning sausages are available to buy from the Meadowfresh butchery counter in the Arrow Farm Shop.
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former Saxilby home is raided
- Once proud pub seeks new life
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Villagers’ shock at terror suspect Saxilby link
- WOOLWICH TERROR ATTACK: Suspected murderer’s former home on Hotchkin Avenue in Saxilby is raided
- Todwick turn-off opens early
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Dinnington
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South